If your postal code qualifies, the Government will help pay for your system!
Thanks to a little-known government program called the Australian Solar Credits program, middle class homeowners in specific postal codes are getting $1,000’s in rebates to install solar panels usually for $0 out of their own pocket.
Thousands of Australians who would love to go solar don’t realise the Government will pay for part of your system! Many homeowners actually qualify for solar panels and don’t even know it.
How Does it Work?
The Government would like as many people as possible to switch to solar. Here’s why: Solar is cheaper, and better for long term economic strength.
The problem is that the cost of going solar is expensive, so in order to get more Australians to go solar the Australian Government is quietly assisting Aussie families by paying a large portion of their system.
This allows homeowners like you to finally have solar panels to power your home, usually for $0 deposit. The Government will help you afford the system with generous rebates and incentives. It’s a serious score for homeowners because now the value of your home will increase and you will save thousands of dollars on your utility bill throughout the year.
The Time to Act is Right Now
You probably haven’t heard about this program before because just like so many rebates and incentives, it’s just put out there with little fanfare and only the insiders take advantage of these incentives.
How Do I Check My Eligibility?
My Solar Quotes is one of the most trusted, secure and effective free online service that provides homeowners with the best local rates.
Thousands of homeowners have already trusted My Solar Quotes to get quotes on solar. If you too would like to receive the benefits of using this free service simply follow the steps to determine if you’re eligible.
- ABB Uno 5kW Solar Inverters14 October 2019
- How Will Clean Energy Benefit Me?24 June 2019
- How to Save Money (and the planet) at Home19 June 2019
- Poor-Quality and Unsafe Solar Panels Costing Australians Their Homes12 June 2019
- How the Government Rebate for Solar Power Works4 June 2019
- Going Solar To Escape Rising Power Bills – ABC 7:3031 May 2019
- A Simple Explanation of Your Carbon Footprint18 May 2019
- Rooftop Rumours: Busting the Top Six Myths about Solar Power10 May 2019
- QLD Home Owners Pay For Solar With Their Power Savings – No Cost Down1 May 2019