Complaints Handling Procedure
PowerSmart Solutions priority is our commitment to our customers and their entire solar experience with our company. We are committed to providing a level of service that will exceed our customers’ expectations. Whilst we take every precaution and make every effort to deliver an exceptional experience, sometimes plans change. On the rare occasion a formal complaint is lodged, please follow the procedure as outlined below.
Our complaint management system is intended to.
- Enable us to identify and rectify any issue raised in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Give our customers confidence in our administrative and rectification processes.
- Allow us to make improvements in our processes including staff, services, products, and complaint handling
Complaint Handling Procedure
- A complaint can be reported verbally via phone, in writing by letter or by email.
- A complaint will be processed and directed to the relevant department for rectification.
- We will endeavor to resolve any complaint within five working days.
- Should any complaint not be able to be resolved within five working days, we will escalate that complaint to upper management and endeavor to resolve complaint within twenty-one working days.
- Complainant will be kept informed at all times of resolution action taken.
In the extremely unlikely event that PowerSmart Solutions are not able to resolve your complaint, an escalation can be made to.
- Clean Energy Council – 03 9929 4100
- Office of Fair Trading – 13 74 68